19 May How to register a birth at the Consulate General in London
The necessary documentation must include:
- Application form;
- Original full birth certificate;
- Legalisation of the original full birth certificate;
- Italian translation from a professional translator;
- Legalisation of said translation (only for non UK certificates);
- Photocopies of parent’s documents;
- If applicable, photocopies of other foreign ID documents, of the person whose birth is being registered.
How can we help?
- Translation of your birth certificate. As advised by the Consulate, the translation has to be carried out by a professional translator.
- Legalisation of your UK document (Apostille)
- Legalisation of your translation (Apostille)